about centre church
We exist to help people rethink church, rediscover Jesus, and allow him to redirect their lives.
Centre Church is a simple church, and we focus on the two things Jesus said mattered most:
loving God and loving others. Matthew 22:37-39
Everything we do at Centre Church is centered around the following nine core values.
1. We believe the worst feeling in the world is to be lost and have no one searching for you.
2. We believe the Bible is God’s love letter to humanity and is both complete and trustworthy.
3. We believe prayer is the single most important thing a person can do.
4. We believe Jesus calls every follower to be a disciple and to make disciples.
5. We believe all people need transparent community or they will gravitate toward mediocrity.
6. We believe children are capable of encountering God’s presence, serving, and communicating God’s truth and are an essential part of the body of Christ.
7. We believe people often need to belong before they believe.
8. We believe God painstakingly designed and equipped each of us for a purpose much bigger than ourselves; to love God and love others.
9. We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.
Centre Church is a part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination of churches.